Everyone wants to get the best possible treatments available for them to achieve better overall health. In dentistry, faster, comfortable, convenient, and better results are highly in demand to people especially those who engage with other people on a daily basis that needs to look pleasing at all times. RA Dental Studio provides a solution to patients who have multiple missing teeth and are not too comfortable with wearing dentures called the All-on-4 Implants.
What are All-on-4 Implants?
All-On-4 Implants or also referred to as Teeth in a day; it is a treatment performed to replace entire missing teeth in either top or bottom part of the jaw. The Implants are used to attach a full denture depending on the status of the patient’s bone support for a more secure hold. Implants are known to promote Osseointegration which is the process of the natural formation of a bond between the bone and the Implant post that is usually made of Titanium. Since an Implants is immovable, osseointegration is vital for the procedure for it to adequately serve as the root of the denture for a more effective result.
How All-On-4 Implants Works
Previous dental implant procedure requires patients to have sufficient bone support to be eligible for the treatment. A patient usually undergoes bone grafting procedures to be qualified for Dental Implants. However, with All-On-4 Implants those patients with insufficient bone support cannot receive the treatment without undergoing a bone grafting surgery and get their teeth replaced in a day. In an All-on-4 procedure, posts are strategically placed by having the two anterior Implants placed straight and the other two placed tilted on the posterior for a more secure attachment.
Benefits of All-on-4 Implants
- With the use of Implants, it promotes osseointegration and the tooth-colored materials for the dentures. All-on-4 Implants is a dental treatment that can restore both the teeth’s appearance and overall function without appearing out of place.
- All-on-4 implants can be performed in a day providing a faster and convenient treatment to get a favorable and pleasing look without spending too much time with missing teeth.
- It is an ideal treatment for people who do not have sufficient bone support for the normal dental implant procedure.
- It can replace the full-arch of teeth in either top or bottom jaw which can help in the preservation of the bone and facial structure.
- Implants are known to provide a strong foundation, and with its immovability, it only allows a minimal to no movement of the teeth restoration.
- All-On-4 Implants are much more comfortable and convenient compared to traditional dentures, and it lets patients enjoy all the foods they want without any restrictions.
- It is durable and long lasting due to its strategic placement, materials, and support. With proper dental hygiene and care, they are known to last even for a lifetime.
Aiming to restore your teeth as natural as it was before? Contact us to know more about All-On-4 Procedure in Marietta, GA. Schedule your appointment with RA Dental Studio.