Nine Important Facts About Porcelain Veneers in Marietta
- Dental veneers are also referred to as porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates. These are wafer-thin, custom-designed shells of tooth-colored substances structured as shields for the front portion of the tooth or teeth.
These are mostly cosmetic since they help to improve the outward appearance of the tooth or teeth. These covers are bonded with the help of a dental procedure to the front portion of the tooth or teeth to change the color, size, shape, and length of the concerned tooth or teeth.
- Dental veneers are structured out of porcelain or resin composite substances. The ones which are made with porcelain will be able to fend off stains in a manner better than the ones which are made with resin. However, it is best to discuss the options with a dentist and come to the conclusion about which material works the best for you as an individual.
- Veneers are used to sort out various dental issues. For one, teeth which are discolored will get back their healthy color and shape with this line of treatment. Teeth which have gotten stained due to tetracycline or other drugs, overuse of fluoride or other reason, or any other cause for staining, will be restored back to their natural color and sheen. Tooth or teeth which have undergone a lot of wear and tear; those who are broken or chipped; those who are not aligned properly or are irregularly shaped or have craters or bulges in them; teeth which have gaps in them; all can be treated with dental veneers to restore their natural appearance.
Visiting a dentist and taking consultation from them is the first step in coming to the right conclusion about veneers and if they are the right solution for you or not.
Sometimes, we hear of celebrities and the like getting the veneers treatment done for getting teeth which are very clean and bright and look very good.
- However, it is best to go to a dentist to come to the right conclusion about which treatment works best for you, as a given individual.
- To start with, the dentist usually begins with a smile analysis. This will help them to come to know which the right treatment is for helping you get a sparkling smile. The dentist also may make or already have a set of veneers which you can put on just to get the feel and idea about how veneers will suit your appearance.
The dentist may click a picture of you to give you the correct picture of how you will finally look with the veneers on.
- Porcelain laminate veneers constitute a set of several thin, ceramic layers which replace the tooth enamel. To place a dental veneer, a minuscule amount of tooth enamel is removed. The veneer is placed on top of the remaining tooth enamel.For details, contact: RA Dental Studio, 2513 Shallowford Rd, BLDG 100, Marietta GA, 30066. Call: (770) 203-0286.